CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not too good at this!

Well I'm not too good at this blogging thing! Lots has happened and I can't seem to keep it updated. I think the main reason is that I actually have to be on the computer to do it, and those times are few and far between! :) If I could do this from my phone it would be much easier. I'm not sure what I would do without my phone or Facebook!! They have saved me during those middle of the night feedings. I am really looking forward to the day when those stop. We're really trying to get Crawford on a schedule (as much as I can with a 5 week old), and hopefully this will transition into sleeping through the night.

Having him at home with us has been amazing. He is typically a happy baby, unless of course he is hungry. Who can blame him though, I know I get the same way when I'm hungry! :) Well here are a couple of pictures of him, and one of him at one month. Cannot believe he is 5 weeks old. Wow how time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment