CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is harder than I thought!

I have ALWAYS been someone that said I wasn't "cut out" to be a stay at home mom. What the heck was I thinking? I would LOVE to be able to stay at home with my baby boy all day. It literally breaks my heart and makes me want to start crying right now knowing that someone else will be feeding him, changing him, rocking him to sleep, and playing with him. I also know that I am so blessed to have him here on campus with me so I can go see him whenever I want, which believe me, I have surely done! Miss Marissa his teacher is wonderful, but she's not me, his mommy. I know that things will get better, but boy do I wish Nathan and I had planned better. My hope and prayer is that I can go part time soon! Until then I just keep praying for my sanity!!

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry Jenni. I'll be praying for you guys and hoping part time comes sooner rather than later. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete