CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

I've been gone a while!

I have been gone for too long! I think life was soo crazy that I didn't even turn the computer on (not sure what I'd do without my iphone). So I guess I have some catching up to do huh? We had a great Thanksgiving at my grandparents house and Crawford and I really enjoyed the week off. Then it was off to Viva Las Vegas. We went out there for Nathan's cousin, Ryan's wedding. We got to see soooo many friends. It was so great to get to spend so much time with Shawn and Kelly, and we really appreciate them opening their house for us. I didn't have a lot of pictures from the trip, which is a good thing because I accidentally erased the ones from my camera but I have a few from my phone, so if these aren't that great, you know why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment