CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Random...

I know I'm horrible at this blogging thing! I tried uploading a video the other night but it took forever and it never finished. It was of Crawford CRAWLING!! That's right, my baby is mobile. It's bitter sweet because we're excited and proud but also realize he is growing up so fast. I guess that's what happens huh?! On another note here are some recent pictures of my bubby!

He LOVES spoons and spatulas so that's what he plays with while I'm cooking!


Here he is with his great great Mamaw Dollie. We went to see her the other day and she was so surprised. As you can see Crawford isn't much for being held any more, all he wants to do is MOVE!!! :)


I know this one is a little blurry but it's the only one I could get of him smiling. You get the point though, he's the cutest darn little cupid ever!! :)


And this is one of my favorites! We were at the dr. this morning getting a check-up to make sure his ears were ok. The dr. said there is still fluid in there so hopefully it won't get infected again! Anyway, he's my little Valentine and I couldn't ask for a better one! Happy first Valentine's day bubby!!
Love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He has lots of hair now and he looks like he has stretched. Oh bubby you are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete