CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 14, 2013

32...how is that possible?!?

I seriously CANNOT believe that I am 32!! Where has the time gone? It was such a great birthday that started Thursday when I received the most beautiful flowers ever at work.
                                     

I told Nathan a while ago not to buy me flowers anymore because I knew how expensive they are and since it comes from the same account, I figured the money could be spent somewhere else. I was so surprised when I saw them, and thankful he didn't listen to me this time!

Then Friday night we went to dinner, while Crawford spent the night at Nano/Papa's house.


Crawford and I waiting for Nano to pick him up
Grandma watched Gwen for us, so we had both kiddos covered. We haven't gone to dinner, by ourselves, since October, so I was super excited!! Before we went to dinner, we stopped by a friend's surprise birthday party, which was a blast. We haven't been able to go out with friends in so long, so it was nice!! Afterwards we went to Jack Allen's kitchen for a steak. I would like to go downtown on my birthday, but it's always during SXSW, which I try to avoid at all costs. The steak and dessert was amazing, but the company was even better!! I love hanging out with my husband more than anyone else, which is a pretty good thing, since he's stuck with me! (Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of us)
Saturday, Nathan let me sleep in (which is one of the best gifts) and I woke up to streamers, balloons and presents!

Nathan got me an amazing bracelet that I had showed him a long time ago. He is the best listener when it comes to gifts! It was made by one of Nathan's oldest friends, Brett Tatum, and if you ever need custom silver work, go to Tres Rios Silver (click their name for website).

After the gifts, we went to Burnet, to pick up Crawford and celebrate with my parents. When we got there, there were more streamers, signs (Dad's famous signs), and cake!!

We hung out there for a while and then went to one of my favorite places to eat, Opie's BBQ.  It's some great Texas BBQ on Hwy 71 in Spicewood.  If you're ever out that way, you have to try it.






My mom knows me so well too and got me Ariel plates and napkins.  The only thing that would have made it better was Mary being there with us. It was such a great birthday that I got to spend with the ones I love most!! I am ready for an amazing year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment