CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Park

So we have been to the park a few times in the last month and here are a couple pics. I do have to let you know in advance, that the hat Crawford is wearing lasted about 2 seconds (long enough for me to take a pic)!


This is 2 seconds later!


It was so beautiful so we were at the Lakeway park and it was so nice since the water is up too! We decided to take two cars so that the dogs could go as well. They were super excited because they don't get to do this much anymore. As you can tell from this picture, Crawford will put anything in his mouth. I assume he's thinking "hmm what is this?"


"I think I'll just put this in my mouth, maybe Dad and Mom won't notice!"


"Shoot! Dad saw! Where'd it go?"


Me and my bubby!! :)


Kind of a family pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment