CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday in the park... Six Flags San Antonio

Growing up we went to Holiday in the park in Dallas. We loved it because it's not so hot and the lines are really short, so we got to ride everything a few times, instead of just 1, if we were lucky! It's a great family memory that I kind of had forgotten about since we moved to Vegas. When I realized that they did this in San Antonio I wanted to go! Nathan had been with me a few times when we were dating, and as much as he loves Christmas, he was game for it!!! My parents decided to come with us too, which I know Crawford loved as much as they did. I know that when he's older we will enjoy the rides more, but for now it was great to just get to go and hang out and see everything. We rode the Scooby-Doo haunted house ride, which is a lot like the Buzz Light Year ride at Disney Land and World, which is mine and Nathan's favorite. Crawford loved it too!! You shoot at targets to try and score points, which of course Nathan always beats me at. I didn't have any pictures of this unfortunately because right before we got on Crawford decided to throw a major FIT!! Here are some pics from the night. Looking forward to next year! :)

We tried to watch the Looney Tunes show, but "someone" didn't sit very long.


We made our way to Santa's Castle which was really neat. They had all different Christmas scenes set up that you walked through and at the end was Santa!


Crawford wasn't too bad with Santa. He of course didn't want to be BFFs with him, but we had been talking about him so much, that he did ok.


Crawford waiting to ride the train...you can't tell from this picture but he was so excited! Actually I think he was more worried that his Granpa wasn't riding with him. Mom just isn't as much fun!


One of Crawford's favorite areas was a "ship" play area, which if you know me, would not have been my choice! :) They had slides, stairs, and tunnels for him to go through.

The lights were also something that we loved looking at. The whole time we were there, Crawford kept saying "woah woah woah" aka "ho ho ho". He loved all of it!! Can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment