CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Early mornings

Anyone who knows me, knows I am anything but a morning person!! However, since having these two precious little people, it makes getting up a little bit easier. I took this picture after Crawford had finished his breathing treatment, which he has to do twice a day, every day. Gwen had just woke up for the day and it is so sweet how excited they get to see each other. I also took the picture to send to Nathan because he has been traveling more and not at home as much to help. I am beyond thankful for his job and that he is actually liking what he's doing because he didn't for so long. This does make for more difficult mornings with trying to get me ready for work and then get the two kiddos ready. Actually, that's kind of a lie, I don't have to get Gwen ready to go because she gets to stay home with Grandma, which we are so thankful for. I have always been so thankful for Nathan, but have honestly taken him for granted more than I should. He does so much for our family and is such an involved and hands-on dad that God has blessed our family with. This has become even more apparent to me since he's gone in the mornings now. We work so well together as a team and I just miss him when he's not there. Not just to help with the kiddos, but to share the moments with. Sappy I know!!
On another note, Crawford is not a morning person like his mommy and Gwennie is just like her daddy, up and at 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment