CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Long time!

Well it's been quite a while since I wrote on here. I guess I just don't have as much going on, oh, and I don't have any cute pictures, unless of course you want to see my four legged kids! I did want to say though that Katie, you are doing a nice job of updating and posting pictures. Hopefully I will be able to do the same when Crawford gets here!
Today is Monday the first day back from Spring Break and I am NOT wanting to be here. My bed sounds much better to me right now. On a positive note, I will be 28 weeks tomorrow which means I will be in the 3rd and FINAL trimester. This is good and bad at the same time. Good because I can't wait to meet Crawford and bad because we don't have ANYTHING done. And for y'all that know Nathan, I know that is hard to believe. I guess it just hasn't really sunk in yet that we're having a BABY! I don't feel grown up enough, but I guess I am at 28 :( Atleast I alwasy have Nathan who is 4 years older :)
Well I will update if I have any cool news, which I doubt I will. We are supposed to have another ultrasound so I will upload those pics when we have it.
love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenni!! You'll have so much more to write when Crawford gets here. Looking forward to the sonogram pics!

    ReplyDelete