CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update this week!

I am so excited that we have TSHA (Texas Speech and Hearing Association) this week! Not only because I guess I'll be learning but mainly because I won't be at work on Thursday and Friday! Also because I get to see Brittany and another friend Tenille. Fun times!

My sister-in-law Nataly is supposed to be having our second niece, Cassia soon. We're so excited for them and praying that everything goes smoothly for them as well as Joelle. One cool thing that our families (Jason and ours) keep doing is using the same initials. We have NM, JM, and now both of our babies will be CJM! Cassia June Mattox and Crawford James Mattox :)

I am 29 weeks today so only 11 left. It's crazy! We do have the car seat and stroller which is a step in the right direction. A few people at work have told me they're a little concerned about how little we have done. Nathan has started moving some of the furniture around so we can start getting his room set up. We are supposed to get the crib in a couple of weeks from my aunt and uncle. Maybe it will all start being a little more real!

No comments:

Post a Comment