CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Long time!

Well it's been a LONG time since I've written on here, so I thought I would catch up. I am obviously no Katie Longley! Hopefully though once Crawford gets here I will be as good as she is. :) I just started back to work after a nice week off for spring break. It was great but sometimes I feel like it's just a tease! I did get to go to Vegas and see everyone which was great, but it sure did make me miss it. I only came home because Nathan was here and I can't raise a baby alone! We are heading back in December though for cousin Ryan's wedding & I won't be pregnant so I can live it up. December can't come quick enough! I did realize though while I was out there, that Austin, TX is now my home. Not because I just love it here but because I realize that this is the life we have chosen and where we decided to move and we need to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment