CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Answered prayers

Ok, one of these is not that significant and probably shouldn't have even been prayed, but I'm from Texas where football is KING!!
1. TEXAS won!! :) This is Crawford and Granpa enjoying their first Texas game together! My dad is in HEAVEN!!

2. (This is the more important one) We haven't gone to church since Crawford was born because I wasn't sure what we would do with him. I knew I hadn't seen any other babies in church so I figured they went to the nursery. I just didn't want to do that because I feel like I don't get to see him much and I don't know who the people are that are working. Not that I think the chruch would have incompetent people working, I just am not that comfortable yet. So needless to say we hadn't gone. We made the decision last night that we were going, you don't know until you try. Well when we got there someone could tell we weren't sure what to do, I guess it was written all over our "new parent" faces. He showed us the nursery and the FAMILY ROOM!! :) they have a room where you can go with babies and watch the service. It was perfect because we got to be at church and with Crawford. Maybe someday we'll (or should I say me?) be comfortable enough to leave him, but we're/I'm not there yet. So until then we will enjoy the family room! :) Thank you Lake Hills!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome (about the church thing!) We just have to fight Coleman through service or sit in a cry room with him. We're lucky, though. Hayley usually wants to hold/fight with him, so we get to relax!! BTW, your blog is looking really cute!!

    ReplyDelete