CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lil' longhorn


Well here is my handsome little longhorn! I put him in this last Friday since Nathan was coming home and I knew his dad would be proud. I couldn't believe how darn cute he looked in it :) It's also amazing to me how much he is growing up. I can't believe that he will be 3 months old in less than a week. Speaking of that, I'm not sure if I go by the actual date of the 14th, or the weeks, because if you go by weeks, he is 12 weeks old. Oh well, either way, he's growing up.
Another reason that I put him in the outfit was because it was the first UT football game of the season. Our friends from Vegas, the Purvis' were in town so we took them down to show them what a real football game is all about. The weather actually wasn't that bad and we had fun. Next time though I want to actually go in the gates! :)

1 comment: