CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back to the land of the living & 6oz

Well it's been officially a week since I started feeling HORRIBLE and I am finally back in the land of the living. My wonderful husband took care of Crawford last night so I could go to bed early, and that I did!! :) I feel actually like a normal person again. I'm done with Tamiflu and am now just on antibiotics. My poor sister however is on Tamiflu now...I think I gave it to her :( Nathan was also on Tamiflu, but just for precautionary measures though. Crawford wasn't feeling very good either for the last few days. He was coughing, sneezing, and very congested. I think he's turned the corner though and doing much better, which is where the 6 oz come in. They told me at his school today that he needed a medium flow nipple because it was taking him too long to eat and was having a difficult time finishing. Soooo, I went and got him some new bottles and he finished 6 oz in about 5 MINUTES!!! Where is my baby going? He usually eats 5 oz, and now 6?!!! :) Crazy Crawbaby!!! :) I love you so much and love being your mommy!!!!! Here is my big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment