CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Time

We have had a great weekend of family time! It's been really nice to atually be home the whole weekend. We're either in Marble Falls or out of town. Since my mom and sister are in Missouri, my dad came over to our house to watch UT last night.
Crawford and his Granpa

O-ma and Granddaddy also came over to see Crawford, which was so nice to have them over as well. Crawford was worn out after such a busy day of being cute and laughing for his family!
Such a cute pic of Crawford with his Daddy!


Since we had company yesterday Nathan got the cleaning done while I went to the grocery store. It is so nice having it all done and not having to worry about it today. I have enjoyed being home together in this cool rainy weather watching football with my boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment