CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FEET!!

Crawford had a new discovery on Sunday morning. Not only can he grab his feet, he can now put them in his mouth!! :) Yummy! Here he is looking like he's thinking "why didn't anyone tell me I could do this?"It's just so darn adorable! But then again anything he does I think is adorable. On a not so good note, Crawbaby got his first boo-boo :( As you have I"m sure seen in previous posts, he loves his jumper! Well last week I noticed he had a blister on his toe from the carpet and jumping so much. You might think we're not good parents for leaving him long enough to get it, but he is just so darn happy in the thing. I think he also likes it because he is upright and can see everything that's going on in. He is sooo curious now and aware. Even though it was a not good thing he got the blister, Nathan found a way to make it all better. Of course Transformers were involved. Here is evidence of Crawford's FIRST band-aid! :)

AND YES IT'S TRANSFORMERS!!!

Nathan just LOVES the fact that Transformers are popular again. He wishes so badly that they had a baby Transformers Halloween Costume, but I guess the costume makers realize it would just be for the parent's enjoyment! :)

2 comments:

  1. If I was close I would eat up Crawford! He is so dang cute! (don't ask me why humans think cute babies should be eaten?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a transformers costume tonight!! It was in a bigger boy size but it was cute and thought about Craw-baby!

    ReplyDelete