CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week in review



Well I posted earlier about Crawford getting his vaccinations on Friday. The nurse was right, she said Saturday might be harder for him than Friday. He was SUPER fussy yesterday, so... we had to cancel our pictures with Tanya at the pumpkin patch. I was so sad because we've been trying to coordinate for so long & we were really looking forward to going. So instead of going for pictures we just hung out longer at my parents, which I know they enjoyed. On a better note, since the Dr. said we could try rice cereal with Crawford, we did last night. It was actually pretty uneventful. We're going to have to keep trying but here is a look at Crawford before and during!


BEFORE


DURING! :)

AS you can see Crawford was not a big fan of the rice cereal. I added apple juice hoping that might help the taste, but not so much. We'll keep trying though. I imagine that he will be liking food, so I"m not too worried!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! Those mean old shots! Love the after picture.

    ReplyDelete