CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Cards and good stuff

Christmas cards have always been a HUGE part of our family tradition. I remember growing up how much time and effort my mom, sister, an I put into them. We have so many friends and family all over, my mom would include a letter/synopsis of our family's year. We also of course had to include a family picture. I remember each year trying to decide what went into the letter, as well as what everyone would wear for the picture. Most years it had some sports theme to it, whether we all wore our favorite team, or took the picture on the golf course. Once my sister and I were old enough, we were expected to help with the writing of the letter, as well as addressing and stamping the letters. My mom of course made a long spread sheet of the names and addresses of friends and family to send the letters to. This was our task to get done while we were on the first part of Christmas break so that they could be mailed out. The mailing out, typically happened on our way out of town to go see O-ma and Granddaddy. Crhistmas cards have come such a long way from when I was growing up, and now that I have my own family, I LOVE that we have started this tradition ourselves. We will be using Shutterfly this year to send ours out. Here is a link for their SUPER cute Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
They have so many options to chose from and the quality is also great of course. Here is another link for stationery and cards
I think this year, we might also make a calendar from shutterfly because as many of you know, Nathan enjoys planning things and making to-do lists.
Now, all I have to do is get our outfits together, and get someone to take our picture for our card. Oh, and I have to find some creativity since it's not my strong point.
Now to the good stuff: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
So, once this is done, I will be sending them out so be looking for it in the mail!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment