CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Well after being together for 11 years, Nathan's need to start celebrating Christmas early has rubbed off on me! Now, don't worry, it's not quite to the extent that he does, but we will decorating the tree today and hopefully getting the inside stuff done. It's so stinkin' windy here (think west Texas) that I don't think we'll be getting the outside lights up. Nathan has started listening to Christmas music already, no shock! The funny thing is though that our friends the Goudeaus introduced Nathan to Pandora for free Christmas music all day long. Nathan listened to it SO much that they wanted him to start paying for it! Has anyone ever listened to Pandora so much they've been asked to pay for it? Don't worry though, he has found another free station online. He has had to resort to listening on his computer because we used to listen on t.v. but since we switched to Directv, they don't have sounds of the season. Also, Nathan ruined my iphone/ipod dock that we can't listen to music that way either.
I realize that we haven't had Thanksgiving yet, but just thinking about all the family coming in town means Christmas is just around the corner. We went to the galleria on Friday night hoping to see Santa and the Christmas tree lit. We got there at 6:30 and they weren't lighting the tree until 8:30!! I wasn't hanging around for that long with a 1 year old!!! :)
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and not working! I am doing the Turkey Trot with my parents, so I can feel better about eating that afternoon! I will post pics later or on Facebook of us decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment