CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Way too long and too much

It has been way too long since I last posted and way too much has happened for me to even begin to fill you in on everything so I'll hit the highlights.
October
-Nathan went to Dallas for training
-us and Goudeaus met him there to go to the Texas State Fair (it was a blast!!)
-Crawford got the stomach bug
-Our Mamaw Dollie passed away at the ripe old age of 97 (blog to follow)
-I got the stomach bug
-Nathan got the stomach bug
-I had a sinus infection, ear infection and bronchitis
-Crawford had a virus with a pretty high fever that scared me for a little while, but now all is well
-we went to the pumpkin patch with the Goudeaus and then had a blast carving our pumpkins!
-Crawford LOVED Halloween and growling at anything that was even remotely related to Halloween (we are trying to transition this into HO HO HO for Christmas!)
-He was Bamm Bamm for Halloween, we're still trying to get together with the Goudeaus for pictures because Addie was Pebbles!
-We went to my parent's house to trick-or-treat and had a blast!!! Crawford loved riding in Granpa's golf-cart. He figured it out pretty quick to go to the door and get candy to put in his pumpkin. It was so cute (at least we thought it was)!
-He's still signing like crazy and we're trying to help transition that into words now too.
-He's a toot too!!!! He's a little problem solver and has gotten in trouble at school for untying his belt on his chair. He's just like his mom, I love undoing knots!!! :)
-He is now enjoying reading books! I'm so excited about this because before he wouldn't sit long enough for me to read anything. His FAVORITE is a book about all different trucks. The fire truck is his favorite!!
-oh and Nathan is ALREADY listening to Christmas music!
I think this sums it up. We were ready for October to be over and start over with November. So far November has been a great month. Nathan did go to Dallas again for training, but Crawford and I sat this one out. We're looking forward to our week off for Thanksgiving and getting to see family. We are going to do the Turkey Trot again this year, taking Crawford with us this year. Then after that we only have three weeks of school and it will be Christmas break, which is crazy to me. we have quite a bit planned for this Christmas season, so hopefully I can keep up with it, but I'm not sure I would count on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment