CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

First PROFESSIONAL haircut

I'm not sure if y'all remember but Crawford had his haircut by his dad two days before his 1 year pictures!! So even though he's had a haircut before, I consider this his first REAL haircut. We are going to Maryland on Saturday so we wanted him to look good for seeing family :) The place was great because he was able to sit in a car with a steering wheel.

This was the beginning and he wasn't too sure about what was going on. He didn't really want to wear the cape either so I had to work pretty hard at distracting him while she put it on. He was a little squirmy too! The girl said she would rather have squirmy than screaming, which I agree with.




AFTER!! I think he looks so handsome and no mullet! Yea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment