CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Last week and weekend

Last week went by so fast...I think because we were busy every day! After Kiddie Acres on Wednesday, one of my oldest friends (as in since we were 6 years old) Andie came over to hang out with us. We went swimming and then came back to our house and had lunch. It was so great getting to hang out with her, the only bad thing is that it's so rare! We live so close, I think we need to make a better effort!! :) Then on Friday April and Addie came over for pretty much the same thing...lunch and swimming! Crawford and I are becoming regulars at the Lakeway pool. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that day :( After hanging out, we met the Goudeaus for dinner at Serrano's. They have a great happy hour for margaritas and appetizers, quickest way to my heart! I'm not sure if the next part makes us bad parents or not, but we gave Crawford and Addie a lime! :)


Addie was looking at Jared, I'm sure asking what the heck Dad?!


This is them "talking" after their limes. I'm sure they were figuring out what they could do to get back at us :)



On Saturday my mom came over at about 9 so that Nathan and I could hit the road to go float the river in New Braunfels. They then met Granpa and Auntie M to head over to Bastrop and Smithville to look for a place for Mary to live. She got a job last week in Smithville teaching 1st grade!! We are sooo happy and proud of her. This is a picture of Crawford "calling" us while we were gone. On another note, he's not supposed to have a paci!!! We forgot to tell Granna that part, and he sure didn't seem to object :) Also, the muscle shirt was for Granna and Granpa, they love when Crawford wears them!


Last but not least, we went to the mall yesterday afternoon for me to look at the new iphone 4. Kind of sad that I was put on a waiting list that had over 1,000 people on it. Hopefully it will be worth it!! For Crawford it was a much better experience! He absolutely loved it and I think this might be our new "best friend" while we're shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment